Monday, September 26, 2011

Panel at USD


So today Kate and I traveled to Vermillion SD..We meet up with Betty Margaret and Lorraine and Pete from the HD support group. We served as a panel for first year medical students to learn about HD and JHD.. It was very nerve racking.. yet very nice.. the students asked questions.. It seems they related to Kate due to her age. She answered many questions.
I am so proud of her.
I love road tripping like that with "MC KATE".. she controls the music..I love the memories we are making.. We giggled about some stupid things she rolled her eyes and me and she laughed with me.. it was a beautiful day... Thank you God for Tod

"now may the God of Hope fill you with all the Joy and Peace in Believing,So that you will be abound in the Hope by the power of the Holy Spirit" Rom 15:13

No comments:

Post a Comment